Monday, April 02, 2007
We have *finally* started the process of painting the logo, floor name, and verse on the wall!!
They told us we could do this 4 years ago, and we're still waiting. I'm determined to get this done before I graduate.
Although, nobody really went for my jig-saw puzzle idea
I want to paint it on the ceiling tiles, and then every year for "extended orientation", we could rearrange them and have the freshmen put them back! I thought it was rather brilliant
No one else seemed to agree... We had a bunch of other great ideas (involving glitter, glow in the dark paint, blacklights, etc), but we ended up being very traditional, which is also happy.
Anyway, I want to paint!!!!
They told us we could do this 4 years ago, and we're still waiting. I'm determined to get this done before I graduate.
Although, nobody really went for my jig-saw puzzle idea
I want to paint it on the ceiling tiles, and then every year for "extended orientation", we could rearrange them and have the freshmen put them back! I thought it was rather brilliant
No one else seemed to agree... We had a bunch of other great ideas (involving glitter, glow in the dark paint, blacklights, etc), but we ended up being very traditional, which is also happy. Anyway, I want to paint!!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment