Sunday, March 23, 2008
spring break is almost over... but it's still purdy outside!! and my hair is shorter and i still don't have a battery for my deceased palm, and the speakers on my tv died tonight... hmph.
i did however, have an incredible time being sneaky and freaking out the freshmen 41ers
and i think skittles should always be sold in 41 oz bags.
and now that i've said and fiddy billion times, i guess i'll type the answers to the quotes thing and then go spend some time w/ my pillow... it misses me. although, by the end of spring break, it'll probably be glad to get rid of me. i don't think my pillow is used to me actually sleeping...
in a few posts and a handful of emails, nobody guessed wrong on the movies, but nobody got them *all* either...
1. (Air Force One, Harrison Ford) Get off my plane.
2. (The Incredibles) When everyone is special, then no one is.
3. (ST: Insurrection, Data) Saddle up. Lock and load.
4. (Arsenic and Old Lace!, Cary Grant) This is developing into a very bad habit! I don't know if I can explain it to you. It's not only against the law, it's wrong!
5. (October Sky) I don't know why they'd drop a bomb on this place. Be a heck of a waste of a bomb.
6. (Facing the Giants) You think I oughta get at least a moped outta this or something.
7. (The Mask of Zorro, Antonio Banderas) Three days? How many sins could you have committed in three days? Come back when you have more time, please.
8. (Miss Congeniality) I knew I'd never get you here, unless you had the chance to shoot something.
9. (Hatari!) Yes, Bwana
10. (The Cat From Outer Space
Sandy Duncan) Mayonaise? Electric Trains??
11. (Secondhand Lionds) a: Why not see what he's sellin'?
b: What the hell for?
a: Well what's the good of having all that money if you're never gonna spend it?
c: Could be the kid has a point.
b: Well. We'll see what the man's sellin'. THEN we'll shoot him.
c: Good plan
12. (Fried Green Tomatoes, Tawanda!! ) Face it, girls, I'm older and I have more insurance.
13. (Cars) I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you. (and no, that one wasn't said by some 41ers i know... even though they talk like that all the time
)
14. (E.T.!!!) a:Here he is.
b: Who?
a: The man from the moon. But I think you've killed him already.
15. (The Pretender - only the greatest TV series ever
) a: Are you a doctor?
b: I am today!
**The last one isn't a movie, per se...
i did however, have an incredible time being sneaky and freaking out the freshmen 41ers
and i think skittles should always be sold in 41 oz bags.
and now that i've said and fiddy billion times, i guess i'll type the answers to the quotes thing and then go spend some time w/ my pillow... it misses me. although, by the end of spring break, it'll probably be glad to get rid of me. i don't think my pillow is used to me actually sleeping... in a few posts and a handful of emails, nobody guessed wrong on the movies, but nobody got them *all* either...
1. (Air Force One, Harrison Ford) Get off my plane.
2. (The Incredibles) When everyone is special, then no one is.
3. (ST: Insurrection, Data) Saddle up. Lock and load.
4. (Arsenic and Old Lace!, Cary Grant) This is developing into a very bad habit! I don't know if I can explain it to you. It's not only against the law, it's wrong!
5. (October Sky) I don't know why they'd drop a bomb on this place. Be a heck of a waste of a bomb.
6. (Facing the Giants) You think I oughta get at least a moped outta this or something.
7. (The Mask of Zorro, Antonio Banderas) Three days? How many sins could you have committed in three days? Come back when you have more time, please.
8. (Miss Congeniality) I knew I'd never get you here, unless you had the chance to shoot something.
9. (Hatari!) Yes, Bwana
10. (The Cat From Outer Space
Sandy Duncan) Mayonaise? Electric Trains??11. (Secondhand Lionds) a: Why not see what he's sellin'?
b: What the hell for?
a: Well what's the good of having all that money if you're never gonna spend it?
c: Could be the kid has a point.
b: Well. We'll see what the man's sellin'. THEN we'll shoot him.
c: Good plan
12. (Fried Green Tomatoes, Tawanda!! ) Face it, girls, I'm older and I have more insurance.
13. (Cars) I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you. (and no, that one wasn't said by some 41ers i know... even though they talk like that all the time
)14. (E.T.!!!) a:Here he is.
b: Who?
a: The man from the moon. But I think you've killed him already.
15. (The Pretender - only the greatest TV series ever
) a: Are you a doctor?b: I am today!
**The last one isn't a movie, per se...
Comments:
Post a Comment