Sunday, April 11, 2010
for Laura... who thinks I should have something to say after 2 years :-P
things I learned today
1. don't let Ken have sugar
2. It is possible to get people addicted to good movies (like The Cat from Outer Space and Arsenic & Old Lace), and then they pass along the addictions, so I shouldn't give up. :-P
3. Pie is happy. Well, I knew that one, but that's the extent of my thought process for the day.
things I learned today
1. don't let Ken have sugar
2. It is possible to get people addicted to good movies (like The Cat from Outer Space and Arsenic & Old Lace), and then they pass along the addictions, so I shouldn't give up. :-P
3. Pie is happy. Well, I knew that one, but that's the extent of my thought process for the day.
Comments:
Post a Comment